June 28, 2013
Last Fridays: Blues on the Burwell Lawn with Ben Payton
July 26, 2013
Last Fridays: Blues on the Burwell Lawn with Ron Hunter
James Henry Cornelius Fisher
James Henry Cornelius Fisher was born on March 30, 1859 .
- Parents: Peter Alexander Fisher  and Elizabeth Commilla Brown (b. 1833) .
- Spouse: Leah J. Blackwelder, married on August 3, 1897 .
- Maternal grandparents: Michael L. Brown (b. 1802) and Elizabeth Miller (b. 1810).
- Siblings: three brothers, C. L. T. Fisher (b. 1857), M. G. M. Fisher and John D. A. Fisher (b. 1853).
- Uncles: Simeon Jeremiah Brown (b. 1846) and John D. A. Brown (b. 1838).
- Aunts: Isabell C. Brown (b. 1844), Mary A. L. Brown (b. 1837) and Sophia Mariah Brown (b. 1839).
- Others: Jeremiah L. Shuping (half-brother, b. 1862), Wiley W. J. Ritchie (half-sister, b. 1867), William Richard Ritchie (half-brother, b. 1869) and Mary Isabell Commilla Ritchie (half-sister, b. 1871).
- Brown, Richard L. 1921. History of the Michael Brown Family of Rowan County. Granite Quarry, NC. Michael Brown Family Association.