May 31, 2013
Last Fridays: Blues on the Burwell Lawn summer concert series
June 1, 2013
Elizabeth Keckly Lecture at Dickerson Chapel AME Church
June 8, 2013
The Homefront in Hillsborough: Civil War Living History Event
Jeremiah L. Shuping
At a Glance
Jeremiah and Ellen Ludwick had four children .
Jeremiah L. Shuping was born on May 1, 1862 .
- Parents: Wiley A. Shuping  and Elizabeth Commilla Brown (b. 1833) .
- Spouse: Ellen Ludwick, married on August 12, 1882 .
- Maternal grandparents: Michael L. Brown (b. 1802) and Elizabeth Miller (b. 1810).
- Uncles: Simeon Jeremiah Brown (b. 1846) and John D. A. Brown (b. 1838).
- Aunts: Isabell C. Brown (b. 1844), Mary A. L. Brown (b. 1837) and Sophia Mariah Brown (b. 1839).
- Others: C. L. T. Fisher (half-brother, b. 1857), James Henry Cornelius Fisher (half-brother, b. 1859), John D. A. Fisher (half-brother, b. 1853), M. G. M. Fisher (half-brother), Mary Isabell Commilla Ritchie (half-sister, b. 1871), Wiley W. J. Ritchie (half-sister, b. 1867) and William Richard Ritchie (half-brother, b. 1869).
- Brown, Richard L. 1921. History of the Michael Brown Family of Rowan County. Granite Quarry, NC. Michael Brown Family Association.