May 31, 2013
Last Fridays: Blues on the Burwell Lawn summer concert series
June 1, 2013
Elizabeth Keckly Lecture at Dickerson Chapel AME Church
June 8, 2013
The Homefront in Hillsborough: Civil War Living History Event
Mary Nash Strudwick
Mary Nash Strudwick was born on March 25, 1855. She died on June 12, 1855.
- Parents: Frederick Nash Strudwick  and Mary Susan Burwell (1832-1859) .
- Paternal grandparents: Edmund Strudwick and Ann Nash.
- Maternal grandparents: Robert Burwell and Margaret Anna Robertson (b. 1810).
- Sibling: one brother, Robert Cincinnatus Strudwick (b. 1857).
- Uncles: William S. Strudwick (d. 1907), John Bott Burwell (1834-1904), Armistead Burwell (1839-1913), Robert Turnbull Burwell (1841-1864), William Roberson Burwell (1843-1924), James Webb Burwell (1845-1864), Dandridge Spotswood Burwell (b. 1847), Edmund Strudwick Burwell (1849-1887) and Richard Spotswood Burwell (1853-1944).
- Aunts: Anna Robertson Burwell (1836-1895) , Frances Armistead Burwell (1838-1856) and Virginia Isabella Burwell (1851-1867).
- Cousins: Ann Nash Strudwick (1856-1938), Joseph Watters Strudwick (1864-1882), Julia Elizabeth Strudwick (1862-1939), Margaret McLester Strudwick, Mary Nash Strudwick (1874-1944), Edmund Strudwick (b. 1854), Mildred Watters Strudwick (1857-1860), William Watters Strudwick (1859-1893), Shepperd Strudwick (1868-1961), Anna Robertson Crow (b. 1872), Edmund Burwell Crow (b. 1874), Harriet Holcomb Crow (1877-1887), Robert Burwell Crow (1868-1889) and William Henry Crow (1870-1880).
- Others: Ann Spotswood Strudwick (half-sister, 1878-1969) and Kate Spotswood Strudwick (half-sister, 1861-1865).
- Mary Claire Engstrom. The Book of Burwell Students: Lives of Educated Women in the Antebellum South. (Hillsborough: Hillsborough Historic Commission, 2007).