May 31, 2013
Last Fridays: Blues on the Burwell Lawn summer concert series
June 1, 2013
Elizabeth Keckly Lecture at Dickerson Chapel AME Church
June 8, 2013
The Homefront in Hillsborough: Civil War Living History Event
William S. Strudwick
William died in 1907.
Places of Residence
- Parents: Edmund Strudwick  and Ann Nash .
- Spouse: Caroline J. Watters (1835-1914), married from September 14, 1852 to 1907 .
- Sibling: one brother, Frederick Nash Strudwick .
- Others: Mary Susan Burwell (sister-in-law, 1832-1859) , Julia Hall (mother-in-law) , Joseph H. Watters (father-in-law) , Ann Daves Hughes (daughter-in-law) , William B. Meares (son-in-law, 1854-1933) , Susan Nash Read (daughter-in-law, 1875-1960) , Thomas M. Arrasmith (son-in-law, 1869-1938) , Thomas May Van Planche (son-in-law) , Ann Spotswood Strudwick (niece, 1878-1969), Kate Spotswood Strudwick (niece, 1861-1865), Mary Nash Strudwick (niece, 1855-1855) and Robert Cincinnatus Strudwick (nephew, b. 1857).
- Mary Claire Engstrom. The Book of Burwell Students: Lives of Educated Women in the Antebellum South. (Hillsborough: Hillsborough Historic Commission, 2007).