May 31, 2013
Last Fridays: Blues on the Burwell Lawn summer concert series
June 1, 2013
Elizabeth Keckly Lecture at Dickerson Chapel AME Church
June 8, 2013
The Homefront in Hillsborough: Civil War Living History Event
Thomas H. Webb
Thomas H. Webb was born on March 5, 1871. He died in 1939.
- Parents: Thomas Webb  and Robina Norwood (1835-1919) .
- Paternal grandparents: James Webb and Annie Alves Huske Webb.
- Maternal grandparents: John Wall Norwood and Annabella Giles.
- Uncle: James Hogg Norwood (1839-1912).
- Aunts: Mary Webb (b. 1823) , Frances Helen Webb (1810-1888), Anne Webb (1814-1850), Annabella Giles Norwood (1831-1914) and Margaret Yonge Norwood (1838-1925) .
- Cousins: Annie Holt (d. 1918) , Mary Jane Holt (1849-1850), Sallie Holt, William Michael Holt, Anna Bella Huske, Benjamin Norwood Huske (b. 1853), Elizabeth Anderson Huske, Thomas Webb Huske (1856-1931), Annie Webb Long (1846-1914), Elizabeth Strudwick Long (b. 1850), Helen Cadwell Long (b. 1834) , Jane Taylor Long (b. 1848), John Long (1852-1854), John Henry Long (1856-1917), Margaret Taylor Long , Mary Alves Long (b. 1864), Sabra Ramsey Long (b. 1844) and William Osmond Long (1854-1928).
- Mary Claire Engstrom. The Book of Burwell Students: Lives of Educated Women in the Antebellum South. (Hillsborough: Hillsborough Historic Commission, 2007).