May 31, 2013
Last Fridays: Blues on the Burwell Lawn summer concert series
June 1, 2013
Elizabeth Keckly Lecture at Dickerson Chapel AME Church
June 8, 2013
The Homefront in Hillsborough: Civil War Living History Event
Rebecca Allen Collins
- Parents: Josiah Collins, IV (1830-1890)  and Sally Rebecca Jones (1833-1892) .
- Paternal grandparents: Josiah Collins, III and Mary Riggs.
- Maternal grandparents: Cadwallader Jones, [Jr.] (1788-1861)  and Rebecca Edward Long (1795-1881) .
- Uncles: George Pumpelly Collins (1835-1903) , Cadwallader [III] Jones (1813-1899)  and Pride Jones (b. 1815) .
- Aunt: Mary Rebecca Jones (1823-1878) .
- Cousins: Alice Ruffin Collins (1874-1958), George William Kent Collins (1869-1946), Henrietta Page Collins (1870-1955), Mary Arthur Collins (1866-1871), Paul Cameron Collins (1877-1961), Eliza Adam Jones (1839-1911) , Mary Cameron Jones (1843-1924) , Frances Iredell Jones (b. 1837) , Rebecca Edwards Ruffin (b. 1846), Mary Browne Ruffin (b. 1850), Thomas Ruffin, [Jr.] (b. 1852), Susan Brown Ruffin (b. 1852), Cadwallader Jones Ruffin, Sarah Jones Ruffin, Sterling Ruffin, [Jr.] (b. 1857), Allen Jones Ruffin (b. 1857), Sarah Daisy Jones Ruffin, Anna Kirkland Ruffin and Joseph Roulhac Ruffin.
- Mary Claire Engstrom. The Book of Burwell Students: Lives of Educated Women in the Antebellum South. (Hillsborough: Hillsborough Historic Commission, 2007).